"Trash and Treasure" - Buy, Swap and Sell Night - October 24
A “Buy, Swap and Sell” night (call it a “Trash and Treasure” night if you like ) will be held on the October Meeting night, 24 October. This is a HADARC club fund raiser. It is open to all amateurs who might like to attend.
However, to ensure an orderly proceeding of the night, it is necessary to have some Rules. The Rules for the evening are:
- Location: Mount Colah Community Centre
- Open to HADARC members and guests and other Hams and technically minded people
- Setup time, from 7:30pm. Commences 8:00pm
- Sellers and buyers all pay $2 entry fee
- Sellers all pay an additional $2 per table
- Additional donations to the club will be much appreciated
- Tea, coffee and biscuits will be available
- Bring plenty of spare change with you. Don’t turn up with a $50 note and expect change!
- Un-sold items MUST BE TAKEN HOME. NOTHING TO BE LEFT AT THE CENTRE!!
- The above Rule includes NOT (repeat NOT) dumping left-over stuff in the Council’s bins at the Community Centre — you take it back home with you.
- Sellers, be reasonable in your expectations of how much your treasure is worth. Do you really want to drag the stuff back home with you?
- Haggling encouraged
HADARC Name Badges
If you have ordered your Name Badge, and as yet have not collected it, these are now available from Dot VK2DB at $5.50 each. Dot is still taking further orders and if you haven't yet ordered a badge (and want one) contact Dot as soon as possible.